Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The World Didn't End so this Post was Inevitable

It's obvious and cliched, annoying and worthless, that's right, you guessed it, It's THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION POST!
I'd like to take a moment and reflect upon last year's resolutions that I actually fulfilled, which are:
• Not care what people think of me.
• Be comfortable with my body weight.
• Get a job.
• Start saving for college, a car and some other stuff.
• Figure out what I'm going to do with my life for the next few years.

So basically this year has been good, but it's also been super lame so I'm excited to start fresh again. This year is going to be full of wonderful graduations and trips to Eastern Europe, so bring it on.
And now, my 2013 New Year resolutions:
• Stay a dedicated pescetarian.
• Become a Man Repeller (oh dear, if you don't know what that is you need to look it up. Like, now.)
• And finally, and probably the most important: take thirty minutes to meditate, every day.

And that's it. No weak promise to go to the gym three times a week, no weight loss goal, no promise to find the true meaning of life. I believe great things come from small, simple action. So I have a good feeling about this year. May we all gain happiness and whatever and not cry that our midnight kiss didn't call us today.
Happy, Glorious, Spectacular new year.

song of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment