Thursday, May 30, 2013

See Ya

That's right folks, I am DONE.
Done with high school.
No more.
Ugh I am honestly so relieved.
It's weird saying goodbye to all of the people I've known these past years, but it's a happy weird.
I'll miss some of them: my darling friends, favorite teachers.
But other than that I am so happy to say goodbye to the hell hole that is high school.
It's been a good year and I am so happy to have met the people I did, because some of them are the people I hold most dear to my little heart.
My friends this year really helped me through and they are the greatest people ever.
I am kind of sad to leave some of my junior and sophomore friends behind, but since my brother is heading in as a sophomore, I know he'll take good care of them.
I've learned so much and I can't wait to take all of my knowledge and apply it to the real world.
It's insane how fast we've all grown up.
And while I'll spend the next year chilling on my brand new laptop (currently in use), I know most of my class is heading out to college in the fall.
Insane.
Good luck to those of you who are starting soon, and to those of you going up to Utah State at the Logan campus, see you in a year.
It's been real. Thank good gracious it's over.
Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment