Saturday, June 16, 2012

Inspiration is Everywhere

Well, hello! Today I got really bored and I went around my yard and took some pictures. And then I edited them. So, here they are!

I was playing with some different overlays and I really like how it came out.
These are some new lilies growing in our front yard and I'm obsessed with the yellow. OBSESSED.
I love these roses because even though they are dying a little, I think it makes them that much more beautiful. I love how the white, pink and brown go together so perfectly.
So I took those roses and played with the contrast and brightness and this came to pass. I love it. It's one of my favorite edits, and I did hardly anything to it.
An image over an image. I like my lamp post.
Crackpot, you are special. So I photograph you.
Wired.
I love these guys. I have a couple different edits of them.
Ahhhh there were so many of these I could have done twenty. But I really like this one.
Silhouette 
Have a sit!
So. That's the best I could produce from some boredom. Let me know what you think! I apprectiate constructive criticism! Thank you!
PS. So sorry, some of these are a little blurry because of the lighting and it is just a digital camera (in other words, it sucks).
CLICK MEEEE>>SONG OF THE DAY<< CLICK MEEEE






No comments:

Post a Comment